Gymboree / saudi arabia/khobar branch

1 Khobar, Saudi Arabia

Hello, I would like to express my deep satisfaction from the poor arrangement and the poor attitude of the branch manager. We we were supposed to attend the Halloween party that starts at 4:30. I came 30 minutes earlier with my daughter thinking that I need to do any REGISTERATION and to get her ready for the party. Unfortunately, Ms. Randy was extremely rude with poor attitude. She didn't allow us in. Instead, she was asking me to go back to the car, which I did not have as my husband dropped me and left, or to go to a coffee shop and wait with my 2 year old child. I had to call my husband who lucky was still around but it took him 15 minutes to come back and I had to wait with my daughter. The weather was dusty and hot and by the way my daughter is asthmatic. That was not taken into consideration as other kids and families started accumulating at the front of the door. Then she finally opened the door at 4:15

My question is why there was no clear statement when we should arrive, if they want people to come exactly at 4:30 why that was not mentioned in the ticket or at least verbally said at the time we bought our tickets.

We thought this would be a happy event for us and our daughter. Unfortunately we went in so frustrated, my daughter was very annoyed and in a bad mood as well because of poor planning that could easily avoided.

I am asking to have a corrective and I believe I derive an official apology from Gymboree for what we have been through.

Please feel free to contact me for more information

Regards,