Guitar Center / worst customer service
Bought a drum kit there. Found when replacing the coated batter heads the shells were delaminating. Brought it back but because it was clearance they explained how great of a deal it was and how I'm the jerk. So no returns on clearance items even if they are junk. Talked to managers and everything. 100% satisfaction my butt. They gave me a performance guarantee but that doesn't kick in till 2 months, then it will take 6 weeks to repair the kit and then I will have working kit after 5-6 months of waiting. I hope this company goes out of business. Absolutely the worst customer service I've EVER had the displeasure of dealing with.
More Guitar Center Complaints & Reviews
- Guitar Center - rip off return policy 
- Guitar Center - ripoff refund policy 
- Guitar Center - thieves 
- Guitar Center - treated bad by store manager doug 
- Guitar Center - bait-and-switch 
- Guitar Center - receiving an order
- Guitar Center - unprofessional customer service & poor judgement on policy and rules
- Guitar Center - they canceled my order
- Guitar Center - I sold two guitars and a brand new evh 5150 50 watt head.
- Guitar Center - order processing and shipping