Guardsman / Warranty
I purchased the Guardsman Elite Furniture Protection Plan for close to $400 to warranty the lawn furniture. I thought I was buying peace of mind. WHAT A MISTAKE! I called on a tear in the welding along the leg of a chair. It states in the warranty that I am protected if the " chair weld breaks apart". After days and days of waiting and paperwork back and forth, I received a form letter that said that MY chair weld break was not covered because it was a manufacturer defect. I asked how did they determine that it was a manufacturer defect because basically anything that could happen to my lawn furniture could possibly be qualified as a manufacturer defect...if they try hard enough.
The service rep just kept repeating the warranty rules, never answered my direct questions, would not give me the CEO's name or adress and eventually just hung up the phone.
I would NEVER RECOMMEND GUARDSMAN TO ANYONE!!!
More Guardsman Complaints & Reviews
- Guardsman - Deined claim 
- Guardsman - Claim Denied 
- Guardsman - Fraud and cheating 
- Guardsman - inferior product/not as advertised 
- Guardsman - Warranty 
- Guardsman - burnsville sofa #sku 351445551 espresso 97x38x39 " h
- Guardsman - furniture cleaning under contract
- Guardsman - furniture repair
- Guardsman - furniture protection plan
- Guardsman - furniture "gold plan"