GTP Capital / Online trading
I sent them money to open an account. They pretended to trade the account showing significant results. They pressed for a larger deposit to "show greater returns." When I tried to withdraw my money they refused, when I would not make another deposit they just disappeared. They are frauds don't get involved.
They offer a managed trading account where a "trader" is supposed to trade your account based on the expertise of the "team of analysts.."
They claim to be located in the UK but the IP address is located in California, there is no saying where they really are.
It seemed to be a fairly elaborate scheme which seemed to have all the markings of a legitimate brokerage house.
Name of the Analyst/Trader was Alice Smith which should have been the tip off as the accent came no where near approximated the name.
More GTP Capital Complaints & Reviews
- GTP Capital - Fraud and scammers 
- GTP Capital - Withdrawal not being approved 
- GTP Capital - #payment not received as promised #Professional fraudsters #unethical behavior 
- www.gtpcapital.com - Scam trader 
- GTP Capital - Gtp capital taking my money. 
- GTP Capital - binary trading