Green Mountain / signed me up for service after I had already called to cancel it
This company came to my residence to offer their services, which I accepted at first. But, after going online & seeing how they operate & swindle their customers, I called back the same day and told the guy named "Dalwayne Howard" phone# [protected] an african american who is one of their reps, to cancel it. He Said "OK, fine that's not a problem I haven't even put it through the system yet. Fast forward to 2 months ahead & I get this charge on my bill telling me that my service has been switched. I immediately call "Dalwayne" to tell him that what he did was foul & criticized his deceptive business practices. He got extremely irate & said he had all my information & he was gonna come "[censored] Me Up", to which I responded "What???, well do what you gotta do", & then I hung up the phone called the company to fix his problem & file a complaint.
DON'T SWITCH OVER TO THIS COMPANY OR GIVE THEM PERSONAL INFORMATION WHATEVER YOU DO!!! They are a very shady company & this worker showed that VERY clearly. I have viewed many complaints about them & the hype about them is true. Not a good option for a natural resource alternative energy. The only "Green" they are after is YOUR'S in your pockets & bank account. They'll do or say ANYTHING to get you to sign up & take your money which they get much more of in the long run than your current provider. There is no real savings in the long run. DON'T FALL FOR THEIR ###!!! Save yourself the extra stress & headaches & stay with your current energy provider. These people ARE NOT who you want to switch over to.<----VERY REAL & TRUE TESTIMONY GIVEN HERE<---- I hope my complaint does not fall on deaf ears & more situations with them are avoided for other would be customers in the future.
More Green Mountain Complaints & Reviews
- Green Mountain Energy - billing 
- Green Mountain Energy - dishonest billing practices 
- Green Mountain Energy - rip off!
- Green Mountain Energy - incorrect billing
- Green Mountain Energy - rip off / f.o. s. 
- Green Mountain Energy - I am never giving gme another look back 
- Green Mountain Energy - billing/customer service 
- Green Mountain Energy / Oncor Electric Delivery - billing/meter issues 
- Green Mountain Energy - wrongful power disconnection 
- Green Mountain Energy - switched energy service from a former energy supplier without my permission