Green Dotwalmart prepaid visa

Green dot is a terrible company that does not listen to their customers because they have no respect or appreciation for them. I had a Wal-Mart prepaid visa card for over 4 yrs and direct deposited my paychecks e/o week. I used the card for everything. I originally got it because of less than perfect credit but even after credit was cleaned up I continued to use it out of convenience. A few weeks ago i got scammed online by La' Cell. I ordered a free trial of their skin cream and agreed to pay $4.95 for shipping. After giving my card info the website added a free trial of eye cream to my cart and charged me $4.95 shipping for that without my permission. I called Walmart visa(green dot) and was going to dipute the charges until the csr told me my card would be cancelled and I would have to wait 7-10 days to receive a new one. I let her know I could not have my card cancelled because I had auto payments coming up along with a direct deposit to my card and bills to pay. I told her I would think about what to do and call back. This was 4/25/17.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Pasadena, CAOn Sat 5/6/17 I called the automated system for my card and was told it was an invalid card #. It prompted me for my ssn and then told me my dispute was denied. It said once the balance on my card was spent it would be cancelled and I could not get a new one! Wtf? After being on hold for 2 hrs I got thru to a csr and then a supervisor who told me there was nothing they could do. They said they would have Corporate call me Monday. I eventually talked to Michael at "Corporate". I explained my entire situation to him and that a dispute was filed in error after I told them not to file it. I asked him to pull the call to verify. I told him i wanted my card reinstated. He placed me on hold...he came back and said the dispute was denied and my card will be cancelled and there wasnt anything they were gonna do about it! I told him again I DID NOT FILE A DISPUTE...YOU GUYS DID IT BY MISTAKE. He did not care and was not listening to me. I asked to speak to his supervisor and he said he was the highest up there is. I was so mad! This was at [protected]. So ungrateful and unprofessional. What a terrible company! That's ok P1FCU here I come!

Gr
May 09, 2017

Comments

• Co
      May 09, 2017

I hope you read the terms & conditions and followed the instructions to cancel future shipments.

Upon ordering, you agree to pay $4.95 shipping and handling for the trial bottle as well as agree to enrollment in the Customer Preferred Program. If you are enjoying the product do nothing and in 14 days from the date of trial purchase you will be charged the low rate of $89.95 for the trial bottle you have received. Approximately 45 days from your initial trial order and every 30 days thereafter you will be sent another fresh 1 month supply of Anti-Aging Serum (1 bottle) and your credit card on file will be billed the Member's Discount rate price of just $89.95 per bottle plus $4.95 shipping and handling. That is a savings of over 30% the regular price of a 1 month supply of Anti-Aging Serum.