GreatCall / They kept charging me after I canceled my subscription

1 California 92130, 10935 Vista Sorrento Pkwy, Suite 200, San Diego, CA, United States Review updated:

I signed up for the services of the company GreatCall. After a month I decided to cancel my subscription, and I called the customer services. The representative told me that he cancelled it, but this company continued to charge me. I sent them emails and called, and they started to threaten me. Please leave comments and share your views about this company. Thanks.

In
Jan 5, 2014

Comments

• Fa
      7th of Mar, 2012
    GreatCall - Management demeans you and treats you like dirt
    GreatCall
    1950 Camino Vida Roble
    Carlsbad
    California

Senior Sales manager
    demeans people in training and then expects them to kiss her ### and if you do not comply she fires you. How this woman keeps her job is beyond me

• Su
      10th of Jan, 2014

My name is Sue Weaver, and I’m the VP of Customer Service at GreatCall, creator of the Jitterbug cell phone. I saw your post today and hoped I could personally discuss your concerns with you. I’d like to learn more from you about your experience so that we can resolve the issue for you. You may contact me at your convenience at [protected]@greatcall.com or by phone at 760-602-6700 and ask to speak with Sue Weaver.