Great Fun / cancel trial membership

Spring Hill, FL, United States Review updated:

still trying to cancel this membership so you will stop taking money from my account. Tried email, tried calling...don't know what else to do...maybe I'll contact the BBB to report fraud?? Someone PLEASE help me!!! My email is: dhpstl2aol.com. Not giving out my phone number-your company already has it.! And in your "details" you tell people to be polite? Wow-you much get a lot of complaints if you have to include that. I was buying a ticket off the Spirit Airlines website for my nephew to come visit and was prompted to sign up for a trial membership to Great Fun. Also there was a $50 rebate on my ticket purchase to be included with this membership...Needless to say, I didn't get the rebate and I am still getting charged the $15/month charge for this. I don't want the service-haven't used it once. Please cancel this membership and stop charging my account!! Thank you.

Do
Jan 22, 2017

Comments

• St
      18th of Aug, 2018

Either close your account or report your card as being hijacked. Usually closing the account works best. Your bank should be able to get your charges back.