Great Expressions Dental Centers / didn't get what I came for

1 Jacksonville, AL, United States

My son first visit here today 9.25.18, he is 11, the lady who does the xray told me I couldn't come back till after the xray, I said ok, when my son came back he had already seen the dentist, an the same lady was bringing me a bill about what he needs done.I asked why didn't she call me to speak to the dentist about my son's teeth, the dentist spoke up an stated he likes to build a relationship with the child without the parent, I told him that doesn't make any sense he is a minor u shouldn't be speaking to him at anytime by himself about nothing that isn't approved by me his mom, my son didn't get his teeth cleaned, I got a bill stating he needed about 4 teeth sealed an a cleaning done.the dentist said the first visit is a comprehensive exam, I never asked for an exam he is a minor all he need is a cleaning, I knew he didn't have no cavities being that he has been to the dentist last year.This by far was very unprofessional an disrespectful.They only wanted to get the insurance money.It clearly stated on their page that the first visit included a cleaning an by far his teeth are still not cleaned.I will not be returning to this particular great expressions ever.(TOTAL RIPOFF)

Ta