Grant Approval Network / unauthorized debits

United States Review updated:

[protected] is the cancel number I just cancelled with GRANT APPROVAL NETWORK hope It can help you all.

Comments

• Tt
      9th of Mar, 2011

As other people have mentioned, the Grant Approval Network is a scam. They debit $1.95 for shipping and handling for a DVD. This is apparently a 10-day trial (this is not mentioned anywhere during the purchase) and after that they debited $79.98, this was unauthorized. I blocked my debit card, reported the charge as unauthorised and will be filing a complaint with the better business bureau.

• Co
      12th of Nov, 2013

Today I got a CD in the mail from GRANT APPROVAL NETWORK- Today is 11/12/13 --- I went online and searched the grant program- I did not OK an order. I did not Ok a charge for $ 29.95. I had no clue what I was getting in the mail today when it arrived.
    I am on SSI and this charge will be a huge impact on my checking account. It will short me and I will have an over-drawn account.
    I ask that you would PLEASE GIVE ME A CREDIT BACK TO MY ACCOUNT. I only searched the site checking if I could maybe get a grant. I called right away to cancel but I see they already had charged my checking account. I called around 6:15 Central time in Wi. to cancel. I will return the CD . Please Help me out with a refund. Connie Foat=15865 Guard St. Apt. 106= Hayward, Wi. 54843
    User: CF29675952 Password 1d685874 I am very ill / and 69 years old. This will be a hardship for me .
    Please, Please help me out- I thank you so much. God Bless you Connie Foat
    Confirmation of canceling #514410616

Connie

27th of Jul, 2015

I called to cancel and demanded a refund - the extremely rude snippy girl I spoke to said it would post back in 3-5 days this was on Monday 7/21 on Monday 7/27 a full week later nothing returned to my account! I called again and I think I got the same ride piece of work. She claimed refund was processed "on their end" and there was nothing she could do. She then proceeded to insult me and my bank. By then I was done being professional- I I cursed her and hung up. If my money is not back by tomorrow I will be filing a report with the BBB and the Federal Trade Commission!
    This company is filled with unprofessional uneducated scammers who need a real job!!! I hope the B who answers the phone takes a long walk off a short pier!