USFundFinder.com Logo

USFundFinder.com

Having problems with USFundFinder.com?

USFundFinder.com Customer Service Contacts

3610 North University Avenue, Suite 375
Provo, Utah

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with USFundFinder.com Customer Service. Initial USFundFinder.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for USFundFinder.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about USFundFinder.com. Discuss the issues you have had with USFundFinder.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

USFundFinder.comReceiving loan money

The took out 3.87 in September and 59.95 in November without my authorization I didn't sign up for nothing I need my money back...i am disabled and cannot afford your mistakes.i would have never agreed to this purchase so again you need to put it back on my MasterCard.my contact # [protected].email is [protected]@gmail.com.us fund finders is responsible for stealing money from my card.

US Fund FinderTook my debit card number

They called and told me I had a grant in my name for 6, 000$ . They took my debit card info and tried to charge $3.87 on it but all I had was . 27 cents. So do I need to get a new card now or what because it seems to be a complete scam. So what do I do? Do I just disregard the whole incident or do I need to report my card lost or stolen. Any info/help would be greatly appreciated.

USFundFinder.comGrant loan

I purchased a GreenDot card and was charged 1999 by us fund finder Austin was his name gave me a confirmation number said 24 hours they'll be $5, 000 Grant on my card 4 days later there's nothing there but a negative 795 charge for maintenance fee and now when I call they tell me no it's for an application for a grant not a guarantee which I was falsely lead under the impression that I was already approved and just straight lied to

USFundFinder.comProduct/service this what I am complaining about

I did not sign up for this and you all took money out of my account I will be calling you all. You all have not help me with anything so I'm not sure what hell going on and you all made me have to pay a 40 dollars overdraft fee because of this so you all owe me 100.00 dollars. I want my money back because I didn't ask you all to do this and this third time you all have shown up on my bank statement so I'm not sure what you all are doing but you are not going to take my money so I definitely will be calling you all as soon as I get a chance Monday morning. I'm going to report you all to the better business bureau if you all don't give my money back because why would I pay someone to give me something that belongs to me or whatever you all do at your company. You all have not talk to me to get this approved by me so I very disappointed and disturbed when I saw this charge on my account.

US Fund FinderGrants

Us fund finder said I qualified for 5, 327.00 in a one time government grant. They charged my card and I never recieved any money of any type. Now I cannot reach anyone. so now not am I only out the money they charged me but as well as the money promised to me. They took money from me when I didnt even have it to give living on social security. Now I dont even have money to eat or live. Im so hurt I dont know what to do I though I was gonna finally be able to catch up on my bills

Jacqueline ojeda Aug 31, 2020

They charged my card and said I will receive 2, 4000 frm the government I want my money back on my card or I will be get in touch with my lawyer

• Be
              Betty Boos Sep 30, 2020

I will be doing the same thing damn liars

May 25, 2019

IsFundFinder.com — they took out 3.87 and said it was for a personal government grant

They took out $3.87 for a personal government grant and said I would receive $4, 000 dollars free government...

US Fund Finder — unauthorized use of my credit card

Called my bank on 3/11/15 and my bank said Us Fund Finder had went into my account and took 59.92 out of my...

UsFundfinder — Unauthorized transaction from my check card

Someone claiming to be from the US Fundfiner department in Washington DC said that i was selected to get a...

us fund finders.com — us fund finders.com

I was looking for a home Inprovemnt grand and they wanted $3.00 so i put it in my checking account they could...

USFundFinder.com — This gives government assistants a bad name

I wanted to get information on government funding. I did and then found that I was unable to contact them...

US Fund Findercharged money for the consultation I didn't need

I was searching for an online loan and suddenly received an e-mail from US Fund Finder. Strictly after I have read an e-mail I received a call. Manager told that I am approved for a $5000 loan. I refused as don’t know this company. After 5 min they charged me $50 for consultation.