Chettinad Health City Logo

Chettinad Health City

Having problems with Chettinad Health City?

Chettinad Health City Customer Service Contacts

I.T. Highway
Chennai

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Chettinad Health City Customer Service. Initial Chettinad Health City complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Chettinad Health City above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Chettinad Health City. Discuss the issues you have had with Chettinad Health City and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Chettinad Health Cityvisiting my wife

I am muruganandham, my wife name was palaniammal,

I was addmited wensday 6.00am (19.02.2019). From morning to till (20.02. 2019) 9am. The hospital employees told me mother and wife are good but they are not show my wife. I was eagerly waited but they are not ready to show bz they have rules like men not allowed in to the labour.

Hospital not ready to release physically challenged women's husband's feelings and love. This rules really worst one. Why i am telling, inside the ward have curtains i between each client, they could have close those curtains then allow me into the ward. The employees not ready to work & not ready to show my wife too.

Finally my feelings become tears. Then also they not ready to do so.

My contact [protected]

Chettinad health city, Kelambakkamdelay in obtaining pf money

I was working in chettinad health city as a staff nurse (1925) from November 2009 to May 2011, thereby the institute has claimed certain amount of my salary as provident fund and said the same amount will be deposited in to my account when I get relieved from there. As per that all formalities including filling form from pf office Tambaram and submitting in chettinad health city were also done by me. still there was no information regarding withdrawal of my pf... kindly do me this favour to overcome from this problem.