Chettinad Health City company logo
Chettinad Health City
reviews & complaints
Chettinad Health City
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

2 complaints
1 resolved 1 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

Chettinad Health City Go to website
ADVERTISIMENT

Chettinad Health City reviews & complaints

Chettinad Health City complaints 2

M
Jun 19, 2019

Chettinad Health City - visiting my wife

I am muruganandham, my wife name was palaniammal,

I was addmited wensday 6.00am (19.02.2019). From morning to till (20.02. 2019) 9am. The hospital employees told me mother and wife are good but they are not show my wife. I was eagerly waited but they are not ready to show bz they have rules like men not allowed in to the labour.

Hospital not ready to release physically challenged women's husband's feelings and love. This rules really worst one. Why i am telling, inside the ward have curtains i between each client, they could have close those curtains then allow me into the ward. The employees not ready to work & not ready to show my wife too.

Finally my feelings become tears. Then also they not ready to do so.

My contact [protected]

K
Dec 30, 2012

Chettinad Health City - delay in obtaining pf money

I was working in chettinad health city as a staff nurse (1925) from November 2009 to May 2011, thereby the institute has claimed certain amount of my salary as provident fund and said the same amount will be deposited in to my account when I get relieved from there. As per that all formalities including filling form from pf office Tambaram and submitting in chettinad health city were also done by me. still there was no information regarding withdrawal of my pf... kindly do me this favour to overcome from this problem.

Chettinad Health City Company contacts