Menu

reviews & complaints

Chettinad Health City Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: When using services from Chettinad Health City with a poor resolution rate, be vigilant. Understand the common pitfalls other customers have faced. Prepare thoroughly for any interactions with their customer service, and consider alternative solutions if your issues are not addressed satisfactorily.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Chettinad Health City has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Chettinad Health City. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Chettinad Health City complaints 4

Sort by:

Newest Chettinad Health City reviews & complaints

N
9:16 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Chettinad Health City Consultation

I'm Nirmala.E visited Chettinad Health City on 13.6.23. Hereby I complain about the inconvenience caused during consultation.I visited the hospital for a pain diagnosis but on consultation they referred on a wrong location for x-ray and wasted the time and amount for it.So I solicit to complain against the disruption caused and request not to repeat these issues further.

Desired outcome: I'd appreciate a quick response for the inconvenience.

M
10:36 pm EST

Chettinad Health City I have done a vaccination on 19th June 2021 till 23rd hospital didnt register for vaccination certificate they are saying server issue.

I have done a vaccination on 19th June 2021 till 23rd they didnt register yet for vaccination certificate they are saying server issue. All Government health centre doing it on daily basis. We are Paying money but still not getting any proper response. It will get delay for my second dosage.

M
12:55 pm EDT

Chettinad Health City visiting my wife

I am muruganandham, my wife name was palaniammal,

I was addmited wensday 6.00am (19.02.2019). From morning to till (20.02. 2019) 9am. The hospital employees told me mother and wife are good but they are not show my wife. I was eagerly waited but they are not ready to show bz they have rules like men not allowed in to the labour.

Hospital not ready to release physically challenged women's husband's feelings and love. This rules really worst one. Why i am telling, inside the ward have curtains i between each client, they could have close those curtains then allow me into the ward. The employees not ready to work & not ready to show my wife too.

Finally my feelings become tears. Then also they not ready to do so.

My contact [protected]

K
2:07 am EST

Chettinad Health City delay in obtaining pf money

I was working in chettinad health city as a staff nurse (1925) from November 2009 to May 2011, thereby the institute has claimed certain amount of my salary as provident fund and said the same amount will be deposited in to my account when I get relieved from there. As per that all formalities including filling form from pf office Tambaram and submitting in chettinad health city were also done by me. still there was no information regarding withdrawal of my pf... kindly do me this favour to overcome from this problem.

Read full review of Chettinad Health City and 1 comment