The Grant Approval Network company logo
The Grant Approval Network
reviews & complaints
The Grant Approval Network
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

12 complaints
10 resolved 2 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

The Grant Approval Network Go to website

The Grant Approval Network reviews & complaints

The Grant Approval Network complaints 12

The Grant Approval Network - Unauthorized Charges

When I submitted an interested for this cd from this company there was nothing that said they would charge me $79.99 for any services. So of course I was very shocked to see my bank account short. When I called I got a very rude and insulting lady who talked over me and said well you should read the terms next time, which I had read them and there was nothing about an $80. I find it rediculous that it takes a week to get this cd in which time you have 10 days for the trial, but really you get 2 or 3 days tops because of the shipping then they charge you for an online service subscription that I didn't want. On top of this scummy and manipulative business they run, their so called customer service is beyond horrible and rude and hangs up on you. When you try to call back they keep hanging up, and when you want to talk to a supervisor they HANG UP!

Needless to say - this was a horrible experience!

The Grant Approval Network - Never received C.D but charged $79.97

I was charged $79.97 on a Saturday for help filling out grants. I never received the C.D and I was waiting for the C.D. to fill out the Grants with the proper wording to get approved. I called on...

L

The Grant Approval Network - Unauthorized charges

I agreed to pay $1.95 for a disc. and come to find out they have been charging my dads credit card 79.95 every month for several months, without authorization. I just cancelled on their website, I have pasted the confirmation for you:

your account options confirmation Your Grant Approval Network account has been successfully cancelled:
Your confirmation number is [protected].
Because you have already been billed the shipping and product cost for the last order we sent, you do not need to return anything. ( I was billed, but they didn't ship nor did I receive a thing!)
Your credit card will not be charged again nor will you receive any further shipments from Grant Approval Network.
Please wait while we process your request

Seeing this, I have to tell you, they sent me that first CD that I knowingly authorized them to charge 1.95, and never received another thing. They need to be stopped!
I want my money back!

ADVERTISIMENT

The Grant Approval Network - Withdrawl of unauthorized funds from checking account with debit card account personal information.

To Whom This Does Concern/Regard:
Please! somehow-someway "Resolve ", as I see according other comments on website "Other People Experienced Problems/ Complications Exactly Or Similar Circumstances As Well To Date. Whatever, "ACTION/RECOURSE IS IN ORDER OR APPROPRIATE FOR FULL REFUND/COMPENSATION FOR WHICH HAS CAUSED FINANCIAL HARDSHIPS AS A DIRECT RESULT OF THEIR MISMANAGEMENT, FALSE PRACTICES AND OR DECEPTION ON MY BEHALF THEN WHO KNOWS HOW MANY OTHERS HAVE BEEN TARGETED THEN TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE, AGREEMENT OR EVEN AWARENESS!'...
Thank You!
[protected]@gmail.com Phone No. [protected] Ann Akar

My name is Rosemary Silva. This company " REALLY, REALLY SUCKS". First of all, when I received my paycheck Friday June 3rd 2016, $80.00 was missing from my account. when I Emailed the company they returned an email letting me know they would only refund me $40.00. Talking about my rate of refund will be Prorateded.
this is UN-ACEPTABLE. Now my account is $80.00 short of funds plus the Overdraft fee of $15.00. I WANT ALL MY DAMN MONEY BACK.And as for the Ahole who Emailed me back talking about we are giving me the $40.00 as a courtesy, BS.
If my money is not returned real soon, I will be calling KURTIS CHANNEL 13 NEWS, THEN WILL SEE .

My name is Connie Foat- 16865 Guard St. Apt 106 Hayward, Wi. [protected]
I only went to check out the idea of trying to get a grant. This billing on my debit card will be a big problem. I have 2 checks that will bounce because of this charge on my account. I called when I got the CD in the mail today. I had NO IDEA WHAT IT WAS. I called and canceled at 6 to 6:20 central time in Wi. My user # : CF29675952 --------Password 1d685874 confirmation to cancel was #
[protected] I am 69 yrs. old and very ill. I am on SSI. and this will be a burden on me. I ask that you would Please credit the money back to my acct. Thank you so much.
P.S. The Grant approval Network- UNAUTHORIZED DEBIT ON MY BANK ACCOUNT.

J
Apr 11, 2012

The Grant Approval Network - unauthorized debits

[protected] is the cancel number I just cancelled with GRANT APPROVAL NETWORK hope It can help you all.

J

I called to cancel and demanded a refund - the extremely rude snippy girl I spoke to said it would post back in 3-5 days this was on Monday 7/21 on Monday 7/27 a full week later nothing returned to my account! I called again and I think I got the same ride piece of work. She claimed refund was processed "on their end" and there was nothing she could do. She then proceeded to insult me and my bank. By then I was done being professional- I I cursed her and hung up. If my money is not back by tomorrow I will be filing a report with the BBB and the Federal Trade Commission!
This company is filled with unprofessional uneducated scammers who need a real job! I hope the B who answers the phone takes a long walk off a short pier!

Today I got a CD in the mail from GRANT APPROVAL NETWORK- Today is 11/12/13 --- I went online and searched the grant program- I did not OK an order. I did not Ok a charge for $ 29.95. I had no clue what I was getting in the mail today when it arrived.
I am on SSI and this charge will be a huge impact on my checking account. It will short me and I will have an over-drawn account.
I ask that you would PLEASE GIVE ME A CREDIT BACK TO MY ACCOUNT. I only searched the site checking if I could maybe get a grant. I called right away to cancel but I see they already had charged my checking account. I called around 6:15 Central time in Wi. to cancel. I will return the CD . Please Help me out with a refund. Connie Foat=15865 Guard St. Apt. 106= Hayward, Wi. 54843
User: CF29675952 Password 1d685874 I am very ill / and 69 years old. This will be a hardship for me .
Please, Please help me out- I thank you so much. God Bless you Connie Foat
Confirmation of canceling #[protected]

Connie

As other people have mentioned, the Grant Approval Network is a scam. They debit $1.95 for shipping and handling for a DVD. This is apparently a 10-day trial (this is not mentioned anywhere during the purchase) and after that they debited $79.98, this was unauthorized. I blocked my debit card, reported the charge as unauthorised and will be filing a complaint with the better business bureau.

The Grant Approval Network - Withdrew unsolicited money from checking account

Gave Grant Approval Network $1.95 for a demo CD to see about getting a grant. Next thing I knew, they had taken $79.95 out of my checking account without my permission. I never saw anything on the billing about doing this. This is a scam fraud company to look out forl When I tried calling them, they ask for you phone number and nobody connect, they just keep asking for your phone number over and over!

the same thing happened to me now I have to dispute the charge with the bank .I hope I can get money back !

The Grant Approval Network - this is a scam

This is a ridiculous company... they notify you of the 1.95 that you will be charged and then just get you with the 79.97 monthly fee.. they say that it is in writing but it is obviously in very...

The Grant Approval Network - SCAM

This company's web site is designed to obscure the fact of continuous and automatic amounts removed regularly from the customer's bank. There is no genuine indicator that you are enrolling in a program if you buy the DVD. This is a scam and the government needs to shut down this business and refund the customers.

Last month my husband research grant approvals for a home/ vehicle. He stumbled upon the grant approval network. He agreed to one transaction of $79.97 but then this month another $79.97 was taking out without consent. He was guaranteed $50, 000.00 they blamed our bank for not allowing them to deposit that amount in our checking. So they asked for $450.00 for us to send to them so they could wire the $5, 000.00 so wr sent it. They called and said his middle initial wasn't on the western union send us another $450.00 and we will send it well we sent over $450.00 and we never received any money. We've been calling constantly and nothing. This company has taken us for over a $1, 000.00 and we want it back. I've obtained an attorney and charges will be filed. We want our money back.

F

Please STAY AWAY from this company. It does not provide any grant information but it will get your personal information through other websites you visited. You may have entered your credit card number to access FREE information they claimed to provide. DON'T fall for this SCAM.
When I spoke with the lady from their Customer Service Department, she said the corporate office has no phone number. How can a legitimate company has no phone number?

this company did the same thing to me.. but i am so stupid as to not look at my statement that it has been taken out since 01 of this year. this is upsetting since credit card companies can only do a refund of 60 days.. beaware of this site. i don't even recall ever even talking to anyone, i did do a financial aid package, but i have no idea how i ever got involved with this.. please if you have any information that can help me i would greatly appreciate it.. i am going to the better business burea.. please if anyone else has been scamed please let me know as i can report it as well. i am a sick person so this 79.97 that they continually took out of my account has accumulated close to 400.00 dollars before i could even recogonize it. PLEASE DONT BE STUPID LIKE ME CHECK YOU STATEMENTS THROUGH AND THROUGH.

Holy cow, you fell for that? How sad. I hope you get it back.

The Grant Approval Network - took money from my ck. acct.without authozation

I was chgd.$79.81 that I did not authorize from my chkg.acct.How they got my acct. # i have no idea.I've went online and cancelled from any more chrg.I want my $79.81 refunded to me.I have already talked to my attorney. thank you

The Grant Approval Network - Deceptive billing

I was forwarded an e-mail from NH Unemployment that Grant Approval Network might provide services useful to me. Since one of the areas of information was for starting a business, I filled in their form (name, address, phone #) and gave them $1.95 using a credit card for what I understood was for a package of information but it turns out it was for a 10-day trial period and I had authorized them to bill my credit card $79.81/month. I wasn't using the card so I just found out that they'd billed me for 3 months. The first customer rep I talked to said that I should have read the fine print (there is a statement in extremely small print at bottom about the monthly charge). She also said I received a user name and password to use their services but I never received any e-mails from them nor did I receive anything in the mail. I called another customer rep and humbly explained that I had misunderstood what I was signing up for and he refunded the charges! In spite of that, this is a scam and people who are getting unemployment benefits should NOT be getting e-mails from them. They offer no services and extract money through deception. The Attorney General's Consumer Complaint office in my state tells me the company is based in CO. Everybody who has been scammed by this company should contact the CO Attorney General's Office. They must be STOPPED!

I am investigating a suspicious transaction charged to my bank account, probably related to edentity theft
and unathorized use of my PRIOR DEBIT CARD NUMBER - last 4 digits NEW Card: 0091; PRIOR Card: 8347.
Please change your records if appropriate.

Contact me if there are questions at 1200 S. Missouri Ave. No. 140 Clearwater FL 33756. Phone: [protected]. PRIOR (Registration) Phone: [protected]. Email: [email protected]

The Grant Approval Network - False billing

I went into the website grants.gov and was asked to pay 1.95 and was unable to but they still had my information and now 79.95 was taken from my debit card and now my bills are messed due to thi...

The Grant Approval Network - they have not followed through with promises

After filing for unemployment, I thought I would take advantage to see if I were eligible for any type of government grant. I spent 1.95 on my credit card. The next thing I realize is 2 charges, one for 1.95 the other for 78.99. Upon calling the company, I was told that the 1.95 was a trail offer to gain access to their website. After looking over the information, I would then be charged 78.99 for the kit.
I explained to them that I haven't had time to even look at their web site, they agreed to give me 2 months before charging me and told me that my account would be credited. I still have not been credited and my account is now overdrawn because of this fraudulent act.
I can not understand why a government website would allow these criminals to operate.
David Rey