Grand Incentives / Non Recepit of Airline Vouchers

7560 Commerce Crt, Sarasota, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: n/a

Sat through 90 minute presentation and was promised 2 free gifts which you could choose from. I choose 2 free roundtrip airline tickets. I sent the completed paperwork in on 10/8/09 and have not yet received the gifts. The other was for gas vochers. $100 worth of free gas. No phone number on the paperwork only an address which I have sent my request in several times and no response.

Comments

• La
      22nd of Feb, 2010

SCAM in all caps. I had to request numerous times just to get the first required form to arrive (2 months) Then I sent in the form correctly completed with the requird $50. The 3 dates I submitted were well into 2010. Finally I got a notice saying that there were no tickets available on those dates -- Come on. Tuesdays 5 and 6 months in advance and there are no tickets to a hub --- Cincinnati???? So I resubmitted 3 dates which were about all that were left given the requirement of no date on either side a a holiday; I also told them I found it hard to believe that the dates I had submitted were not available unless there really were no available dates to start with. I also told them I was not interested in exchanging for a week at a condo, I wanted my tickets. I asked them to review the dates I had first submitted and added 3 others the last of which I inadvertently listed a Monday rather than a Tuesday. I received a form saying that my error voided the offer but I could call and exchange my voided offer for a condo visit (which is a hard sell required meeting and you pay your airline tickets!!! Why is it that there are so many scams operating out of Florida? I know personally of 5 different instances of travel scams, selling times-shares and Acai berry pill scams all operating out of Florida. BEWARE!

• Ec
      20th of May, 2010

I originally agreed to and put a $99. for a cruise for 2 people, then I found out that they would not just add 2 children for additional prices of 2 children but, we would have to pay 50% off the original price for 4 people. We told
    Joan Sweideck we would like to change our vacation to 1-2 weeks at a resort.

I am in the process of trying to get a week stay in Coco Beach. Kim Jones sent me back an email telling me they didn't have anything available in the end of May or the beginning of June. I told them we had a change in plans and now that we were open pretty much anytime this summer. I have not heard back from them and now I am wondering if this company is just scamming everyone. I hope to hear from them but, after reading all the complaints about Grand Incentives I have a feeling we may never get a week stay in Coco Beach or any resort.

E. Chan