Grand Crowne Resorts / Misrepresentation
I went to sells presentation. A man told me that I could use cabins until the resort was finished free of charge ( a lie!). I could use 15 other facilitie free of charge (a lie!). The $800 dollars that I paid up front was all I owed for the next two years other than my monthly payments (a lie). I recieved an additional bill about 30 days later for over $400 for maintance fees. I was told that I could bank points for later use (a lie). You can only bank points for one year. I was told that I would recieve a free cruise, only if free means $500. I am now out for $2800 and the only way that I can stop bleeding money is to pawn it off on some other unluck smuck. I tried to sell it back to the resort and they will not buy it, because I have not paid for it in full.
Do not trust anything that this company says, record the conversation and read the entire 10 page contract.
More Grand Crowne Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Grand Crowne Resorts - Misrepresentation by sales person 
- Grand Crowne Resorts - The lied to the Attorney General, Missouri 
- Grand Crowne Resorts - Bait and switch fraud 
- Grand Crowne Resorts - Gasoline Redemption Card 
- Grand Crowne Resorts - unathorized credit card charge
- Grand Crowne Resorts - I am no longer an owner or member 
- Grand Crowne Resorts - phone call not being returned
- Grand Crowne Resorts - misrepresentation of timeshare package 
- Grand Crowne Resorts - Lack of closure by gcr, tpi, and capital resorts
- Grand Crowne Resorts - Timeshare for grand crowne pigeon forge