GrabCar / GrabTaxi / unethical behaviour - rude/sarcastic

Ortigas Center Pasig City, PH

Date/Time of Incident:March 28, 2017/3:00 pm
Client email ads: [protected]@centurypacific.comph

Mr. Anthony Traballo Agaton, driver of Toyota Innova w/ plate No. YY5670 was rude and lacks good manners in handling clients like us. The incident went like this, I called to confirm his whereabouts and to know the lead time in picking us but he answered "I don`t know" while the grab GPS showed that he is 3 minutes away but when I noticed that he arrived already near our destination I called him again to confirm and he is upset that he was about 50 meters away from where we were. After we boarded, he complains that we did not provide the exact location and maybe the destination is not as accurate as our location. When we were near our destination about 200 meters away, he complained of the traffic caused by the road excavation that he advised us to walk instead for him not to be delayed.

Well, I am really disappointed with the incident and this kind of driver`s attitude. This is the first time I have encountered such a bad-mannered employee of yours. Century Pacific have an official Taxi which is Basic Taxi and their drivers are respectful and considerate. I`m starting to use Grab but with this incident, I would limit in using Grab now since it was a bad experience. You should give comfort and fast service to customers but what`s the difference now with ordinary Taxis. Suggest that you should provide orientation and training esp. to Grab car drivers who maybe owns the unit that made them puffs up but remember that we are customers and you are a service company that should act world class being a GRAB.

Jl