GrabCar / GrabTaxi — grab share
On 4th May I took a grab taxi form my house in Taman Mayang Jaya, PJ to my office in HELP University Jalan Semantan @ 10 am and the fare was RM 10.
In the evening @ 3.35pm, I took a return trip from my office to my house and was informed that it is a grabshare for RM19. The driver took the passenger somewhere in Mont Kiara and collected the fee from the share passenger. He then took me back to my house and requested for RM 19. I believe this is very unfair as the driver picked up 2 passengers and the fee should be divided by 2. Here he is collecting 2 fees and charging me RM 19 when it should be RM 10. The next day I took the same trip from my home to off ice and it is only RM 10.
We are supporting Grap because of its fair prices but if we have to pay double for Grabshare and this is during a non peak period I will support other Taxi companies.
More GrabCar / GrabTaxi Complaints & Reviews
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - I am complaining about the customer support and grab's e-receipt 
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - unauthorized credit card charges
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - unknown grab receipt
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - grabcar banned my account for many cancellation.
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - is fair to charge late fee which he didn't call me when he reach? 
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - driver
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - grabshare
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - driver took my cash and said I did not pay!
- Grab Car - payment
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - erroneous payment