GPNetSupport.com / withdrawal constantly from my account from an unknown source

Phone: unknown

The above address that I have supplied is the ONLY information I have regarding the whereabouts of this company. This company is constantly withdrawing money from my account for at least a miniumin of 8 months. I have spoken to an representative about this matter and the information that i recieved was that my account CANNOT be closed without it CONTINUELY being deducted by the above company. I want this matter to be rectafied ASAP as I have no knowledge of giving my permission for these deductions to EVER take place!

Sm

Comments

• Be
      19th of Jul, 2008
    GPNetSupport.com - Unauthorized billing
    England, West Sussex
    United Kingdom
    Phone: 00447818421291
    www.gpnetsupport.com

I saw a charge on my account for $34.95 and I don't know what it is all about and then when I decided to check pit the company name I was surprise that it is for a company thats fighting against scam and fraud charges, which I never knew it existed.

• Se
      20th of Jul, 2008

i had a charge of 24.95 from gpsupport.com canceled my debit card and stopped the transaction. Found out it was from Fling.com there so called free trial debited my account and i dont recall giving them my financial information.

21st of Jul, 2008
    GPNetSupport.com - What in the world
    Indiana
    www.gpnetsupport.com

A charge from this company just appeared on my checking account for 59.95!!! I have no idea what this company is but the scary part is that it was authorized though my debit card... so essentially i am screwed out of that money. This is a big problem and something has to be done about this company.

22nd of Jul, 2008
    GPNetSupport.com - Illegal charges
    www.gpnetsupport.com

If you report it to your credit card company within 60 days you can still dispute the charge and have the money returned to you. I recommend canceling your credit card and requesting a new one before more charges appear.

• Ri
      2nd of Aug, 2008

i need information for this nomber 8888243640

• Pa
      3rd of Aug, 2008

These people have been stealling from me for 10 months causing overdraft fee's, and causing many problems. I want a class action law suit and I am pressing charges. I want to sue for the maxim. Who's with me? The more that go after them the easier it will be to win the case.

• Sc
      7th of Aug, 2008

they have recently taken money from my account. I had never had any contact with them. Is there any way to find their location?

• Fl
      10th of Aug, 2008

Have you joined an Adult website? Most likely GPN is the result of joining a website such as Fling.com ...I think fling is incolusion with gpn

• Pa
      11th of Aug, 2008
    GPNetSupport.com - taking unauthorized moniey from my account
    gpnetsupport.com
    Waynesboro
    Pennsylvania

taking of unauthorized funds from my personal account and causing additional fees and charges to my account also. IT
    NEEDS TO STOP!

• De
      13th of Aug, 2008

I did not authorize you people to take money from my account! I want the money put back into my account or Im going to the BBB. I didnt agree to any money taken from my account! thank you

15th of Aug, 2008

taking money from my account dunt no what for but stop it

• Ga
      15th of Aug, 2008

there takin money every month how do i stop this whats there telephone number and address????????????????????? email me to garynrmanchester@ntlworld.com

• Mj
      19th of Aug, 2008
    GPNetSupport.com - Theft of funds
    Ontario
    Canada
    www.gpnetsupport.com

Visa charged 10.89, 10.91, 38.22 all unauthorized, will be contacting bank to notify and cancel card. Not sure what this site is supposed to do, but it did inform me that others were being stolen from as well.

23rd of Aug, 2008

Cancel this account and stop billing me.

24th of Aug, 2008
    GPNetSupport.com - deduction fro my checking account

I ahve contacted this company for over three months now requesting these services be cancelled and stop deducting fees from my checking account. What do I do from this point?

GPNetSupport.com - Withdrawing money from my bank account without permission
    458 Carvel Beach
    Curtis Bay
    Maryland
    Phone: 4108425137
    www.gpnetsupport.com

GPNETSUPPORT is taking money from my bank account every month without my permission. A sum of, $34.95 and a $1.05 International Fee. Informing my bank to have them stop taking money and contacting my lawyer ASAP.

29th of Aug, 2008

deduction from my checking account

• Bh
      29th of Aug, 2008

I am in the same situation. I have had credit card charges for the past three months. Different amouts each time. I have no Idea what the charges are for or what the website is. I am calling my credit card company to put a stop to it. I would love to bring a law suit against them as well.

• Mi
      5th of Sep, 2008

This same thing has happened to me recently.
    I am a student, currently unemployed, with no money to spare. I've only just started losing money to this company. They recently caused me to overdraw from my account, now resulting in a monthly charge. This is outrageous!
    I WILL be expecting to get all that money back.

11th of Sep, 2008