GPNetHelp.com / Unauthorized charges!!!!

1 FL, United States Review updated:

Mystery charges form this company, one for 34.95 and one for 9.97 showed up on my credit card. They quickly refunded the money when I called but from searching google this is a typical scam by this company. Not sure how they got my credit card though so I canceled it with the credit card company.

Li

Comments

Pe
  27th of Feb, 2008

Who can help and who know phone number to GPNETHELP.COM???

Fr
  27th of Feb, 2008

I also had two charges to my account (2/12/08 , $34.95 and $9.97) from GPNETHELP.COM that I did not make. I had to cancel my card.

Mi
  27th of Feb, 2008

HOW THE HELL does this company keep ripping off people?!?!?!?!?!?!?! i am FURIOUS.

p.s. the phone number for GPNETHELP.COM is 888-205-2664 or at least that is what showed up on my statement.

An
  3rd of Mar, 2008

I have the exact same charges on my account, 02/13/08.
I have done nothing online with credit card so this is even a bigger mystery, I can't help but think some bank data was lost or something. does anyone else with the same ripoff use SunTrust bank? Also what about Redbox DVD at McDondalds, anyone rent any movies from there? That is as close to an online purchase that I have made.

I am currently in the Portland, Oregon area, I am just curious to see if we can narrow down this ripoff.

Me
  5th of Mar, 2008

I also got charged from this on 02/2/2008 for 9.95. I am not sure how they got my CC number. Luckily my CC company called me and I cancelled my card now.

Ji
  25th of Mar, 2008

Yes I had been charged 34.95 for 7 months before I noticed it. I phoned and after a lengthy wait I talked one of their people who said I signed up to Fling dating service - I never did!!! I was surprized - I have no idea how they got my number!!! They mentioned they would reimburse 104.00 but I will have to wait and see - in the mean time I had my credit card number changed - it will accept credit but will not accept debits. You are responsible for your credit cards - I slacked off and am paying the price!!! Now I will check every month for any fraudulant charges!! BEWARE!!! This is a racket - probably organized crime - SO be smart - cancel your credit card!!! I am also writing to Fling to let them know they are being used as a front!!

Ri
  26th of Mar, 2008

i have had same problem with same company same phone calls to same poeple same result where do these companys get off thinking that they can run any card number they want for whatever they want where i come from thats called stealing . i even called states attorneys office and was told on going problem all over the country so what i guess we go back to using cash buried in jars in our back yard because our account numbers are not safe from all the scam artist companys online either !!every body seems to have a get rich sceam except me !! single dad wiyh 4 year old son god knows i could use one but am to honest raisedold school where you work for a living instead of stealing it !. consider how much interest these people are making on our money before they have to give it back ? alot !!!

Os
  17th of Apr, 2008

someone has use my debit/credit card for the amount 34.95 that i did not authorize ... please help!!!

Ed
  20th of May, 2008

I had the same problem, $34 every month off my credit card and i live in the U.K, i phoned them up and told them in no uncertain terms i would be taking this matter further, they put me on hold and said they would reimburse me for the past 6 months, i dont think they are hardcore scammers but they certainly try it on. Wankers.

Ky
  25th of Mar, 2011

My friend cc got charged and he didn't even sign up for whatever they charged him for. I need to speak to these people asap!