Gopro / cancelled order not accepted

1 United States

On 10/19 I placed an order for a gopro accessory around 8 pm, after placing the order #NA01546456 I realized two things, I don't need the product and I am going on a trip and will not arrive in time. The customer service was already closed and on their website it indicated cancellations have to be called in. Next morning I called at 7:00 AM their starting time to cancel the order, I was put on hold for about 4 minutes and the person (Shake) told me sorry it was too late to cancel. I explained that I was not able to cancel any earlier due to their limitations and that I had order other items and it always took days for the order to go out. I got frustrated and asked for her supervisor multiple times to what I was told that their was no need she understood my aggravation as I requested the cancellation timely. She would take care of it and no need for a supervisor.

I also explained that I would be out of the country and will not be able to accept the package.

Today on 10/22 two days after I requested to cancel the order I receive an e-mail that my order has been shipped out. What? the customer service is pathetic here, it should be noted that they advertise their shipments as two days, what they fail to mention its two days of actual shipping once that place it in the fex ex package which is two days after the order. My actual gopro camera that I order was supposed to be two days shipping but it took 4 days to get it to shipping and then two more days, total of 6 days. Misrepresentation.

Mi