Goodwill / barry the manager at 6607 south blvd, charlotte, nc

1 6607 South BlvdCharlotte NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7045522878

I was shopping on 6/26/15 and as I was checking out a manager named Barry walked up. He was extremely rude. As we were getting ready to walk out the door another person asked me to look at a shirt close to the door. This manager 'Barry' very rudely said 'We are now closed and you need to exit the door NOW'! It was storming really bad pouring down rain and big bolts of lightening. I explained that I was leaving and it would take me a few minutes as I turned to look at the shirt one more time as I was leaving. In addition I had foot surgery two days prior and was moving slowly anyway. He said 'You are now trespassing and I am telling you to leave NOW'! I informed him he was being very rude and unprofessional at which point he said 'call my manager she'll be here in the morning' which leads me to believe he knowns his manager will not do anything.' We had just spent a total of apx. 250.00 at this store between two of us and 300.00 at a Goodwill right before this one today. I was completely shocked how this 'manager' named Barry displayed this type of behavior in front of the other two employees there. The two other employees appeared concerned but not willing to say anything. I will not be back to this store and this manager defintely should be disciplined if not fired as he is defintely causing this store to lose money.

Nb
Jun 26, 2015

Comments

• Re
      27th of Jun, 2015

How was the manager Barry extremely rude, just because he walked up while you were checking out? That comment doesn't make any sense, unless you can tell us exactly what he did. Why would another person ask you to look at a shirt hanging near the door, that doesn't make sense either. The fact that you had foot surgery two days before has nothing to do with your complaint being you were able to go shopping. IF the foot surgery had been that important you wouldn't have been shopping. Basically you exasperated the situation by arguing with Barry. You should have kept your large mouth shut and left being the store was closed. I can't begin to fathom any person or persons spending as much as you say you did in any thrift store. I have never in all of my 75 years spend more than $5-$10.00 in a thrift store at any one time and most of the time I don't spend anything in them. What makes you think Barry is causing the, store to lose money, just because you chose to have an altercation with him, doesn't mean he is that way with all customers.