Goodwill / barry the manager at 6607 south blvd, charlotte, nc
I was shopping on 6/26/15 and as I was checking out a manager named Barry walked up. He was extremely rude. As we were getting ready to walk out the door another person asked me to look at a shirt close to the door. This manager 'Barry' very rudely said 'We are now closed and you need to exit the door NOW'! It was storming really bad pouring down rain and big bolts of lightening. I explained that I was leaving and it would take me a few minutes as I turned to look at the shirt one more time as I was leaving. In addition I had foot surgery two days prior and was moving slowly anyway. He said 'You are now trespassing and I am telling you to leave NOW'! I informed him he was being very rude and unprofessional at which point he said 'call my manager she'll be here in the morning' which leads me to believe he knowns his manager will not do anything.' We had just spent a total of apx. 250.00 at this store between two of us and 300.00 at a Goodwill right before this one today. I was completely shocked how this 'manager' named Barry displayed this type of behavior in front of the other two employees there. The two other employees appeared concerned but not willing to say anything. I will not be back to this store and this manager defintely should be disciplined if not fired as he is defintely causing this store to lose money.
More Goodwill Complaints & Reviews
- Goodwill Industries - rude managers 
- Goodwill Industries - charged a different price from marked price 
- Goodwill Store - scam and theft 
- Goodwill Industries - unethical behavior/employee attitude 
- Goodwill - price changing and thieft 
- Goodwill Industries of Southern Indiana - raising price on priced item
- Goodwill Industries Of Southeastern Wisconsin - gary goll, robert a. schneeburg and jim livingston are full of crap at goodwill laundry
- Goodwill Industries International - packing of product
- Goodwill Industries International - discrimination?
- Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin (Goodwill Laundry) - robert a. schneeburg hire black women laundry managers to fire good laundry co-workers and laundry workers with disabilities