Goods To Shareterrible online store and service ever!!

On 29/9, I bought something from this online store. Before purchasing the item, customer service was helpful and respond promptly using Messenger.
After paying, the response became very slow. On their website, it says very clearly that tracking number will be given to customers once product has been sent. But I had to ask a few times in order for them to provide me with the number.

On 11/10, the item arrived. But I found out it was faulty. So i wrote to seller, but no response. I even emailed the email address ([protected]@goodstoshare.com) provided on the website. I also wrote an enquire here (https://goodstoshare.com/pages/contact-us-1) on their page, but no one replied.

So on 17/10, finally seller responded. This is what she wrote:-
Please send the machine and box in original condition back to dis address
Name Ah wan
Address: abx Ipoh 30250
Contact : [protected]
Remark self collection

Those infor. above do not exist. The contact no. is not in service. But I still sent it there.

on 19/10, the item actually arrived at ABX, but the staff there did not accept the parcel cause they don't provide such service anymore for this online store. So the parcel was then returned to me. I had to pay for the delivery fees !! Seller did not respond until...

On 25/10, seller finally asked to send to this address:
Name Xs dropship
Address: Pos Laju Ipoh 31650 perak malaysia
Contact : [protected]
Remark self collection

Again, seller gave a phone number that is not in service. This time, seller promised to return the 2 delivery fees to me and would insert the money in the parcel. Btw, I had to pay 2 delivery fees. The parcel then arrived safely on 29/10. Seller took it and didn't get back to me. It took so long for checking. I kept messaging seller, but of no response.

On 12 Nov, the new parcel arrived without informing me. When opened, no delivery fees/ money inserted inside. Seller has been very very bad in service. This is the far most terrible experience.
DO NOT BUY anything from here !!

Ad
Dec 11, 2018

Comments

• Pe
      Dec 26, 2018

Thanks for sharing your experience. Hope the final item you receive is at least in working condition!
    What did u bought from them? You may email me to share with me! [protected]@hotmail.com

• Ki
      Aug 09, 2019

Oh my god, on 6/8 i also bought two products on their website(seven7 break slimming, fitness shaper). Total amount 297.35, i don't know if this business service attitude is so bad. On 7/8 i also email them and they asked for the tracking number. I sent several emails, they provided a message can't be sent at all ([protected]@goodstoshare.com) until one email replies ([protected]@gmail.com) saying "Hi it takes up to 6 working days to process your order", then I won't pursue it. I just wondered if the website would be a scam, so I searched on google, but found a post saying scam alert, written to acc De Beauty Secrets, damn scared me. Then their background is exactly the same as their purchase URL. I don’t know what to do. Although it’s only 4 days, I hope to solve it as soon as possible. I don’t know if I can ask for a refund like a bank, worry about six days or after ten days, there is no good news. After all, online search is a fraudulent business. Now I am particularly worried and don’t know what to do!

• Gr
      Sep 13, 2019

@KIKI5420 Did you receive ur order?

• Gr
      Sep 13, 2019

@Grace 0713 I had place an order on 30 Aug 2019. Until now they did not send me my order

• Ki
      Aug 09, 2019

Does anyone know that the goodstoshare website is scam?

• Re
      Sep 25, 2019

I received my parcel today and i want the seller to proof for me that the device is made in Korea otherwise i would like to call for a refund, however there is no proof being send to me and the seller has no response at all.