GoodLife Fitness / goodlife payment refund

Canada

Hello, this is Yun Hwangbo and my email is [protected]@naver.com. I decided to start working out for 3 months with a trainer on May and pay for 4 months. (650.48$ Each.) The thing is I have cancelled workout with a trainer on early June. But you guys still took my money out on July 13th, and September 1st. I went to goodlife in yonge and finch several times to get refund but one time, they changed the computer system and it did not work well yet so, manager wanted me to email him but he did not answer me. Other times, there is no manager so they wanted me to come later so I came later, and then people there finally say we do not do any payment thing here and let me know head office number. And every freaking time I call the head office, they're busy with other customers. What's going on here. All Korean assistants there know this was happening to me. I know if I want to cancell, I need to pay like 10 percent of my fee so I would like to get my 1300.96$ and pay 10 percent. Please, please let me know how should I deal with this situation.

Thank you.