Golden Rewards Inc. / scam

golden rewards inc.
6603 hurontario st.
Mississauga ontario canada
Phone: 1-778-316-4743
I was sent a check for the amount of 4850.00 from Golden Rewards Inc.I called Susan Davis I ask her if this was a scam .She assured me that it was for real that I had just won the Canada lottery.The letter specified that I should call Susan Davis or Frank Ellis before depositing the check, which I did.Susan told me to go to the bank and deposit the check.Susan Davis told me as soon as the check cleared to give Susan or Mr.Ellis a call.The bank told me on friday that the check was a fraud.I called today(1-12-09) to ask why they had sent a fraudulant check to over draw my account of course he hung up on me and now has the machine turned on .With the 4850.00 I was suppose to send them 3740.00(three thousand seven hundred and forty US dollars) for the taxs on the so called one hundred and eighty five thousand US dollars that they were supposed to send as soon as I send the taxs.And the lump some prize was gona be payable as a bank draft, certified check or direct deposit.The tax agent is Glenda Wilson at 3203 Howard Ave.Windsor, Ontario Canada N8X 3Y9.Please help stop these people from scaming other people as lose money as I did .I owe my bank money all because of this scam.For one I don't have money to just throw away I have a grandaugter that I take care of on 738.00 a month.I just hope that no one falls for this scam an loses money that I have to pay back. THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO MY STORY, AND GOD BLESS FOR OUR SOLDIERS THAT RISK THERE LIVES FOR OUR COUNTRY.AND GOD BLESS THERE FAMILIES FOR THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO SERVE OUR COUNTRY.YOU WILL ALL BE IN MY PRAYS FOREVER...

N  16th of Oct, 2008 by
Bad Check; Scam.
A  21st of May, 2009 by
My friend just got scammed by these people. 3, 700 down the drain.

Golden Rewards Logo Golden Rewards