Golden Arrow Bus Services / they just stop when they feel like it, drop off passengers anywhere, on corners, on the descent of a bridge

United States Review updated:

I to have now had enough of Golden Arrow bus drivers... they have become worse than the taxi drivers as they feel safe in a bus and protected by the cage they sit in... On way to many occasions now I have witnessed poor driving by Golden Arrow bus drivers, and it needs to be seriously addressed by the authorities. It seems to me that nobody is doing anything about this and they are free to do as they please... They just stop when they feel like it, drop off passengers anywhere, on corners, on the descent of a bridge, cut through residential areas to take short cuts, weave in and out of traffic, go through stop streets, red robots... etc, etc... the list goes on and on... I almost went under the back of a bus one morning as I came over the bridge by Wetton station. The bus driver just decided to stop on the down side of the bridge to let off passengers.

Also one morning on Lansdowne road a bus just came through the stop street right in front of me although he saw me coming... If my car did not have ABS I would have gone into the side of him. I am going to start filming them and hand the footage over to the Traffic department...!!!

Ho

Comments

• Te
      Apr 22, 2015

My love for you could not possibly get any bigger for it is endless and timeless. You have given me a new life, naming me your double bag or [censored].. I am in your debt, and I will always be your Queen. I Love You baby.

No words can express the love I have for you. I am so thankful having you as my life partner...

Promises. Roses. Harmony. Joy. Laughter. Love. Endless Passion. These are just very few of the million things you have given my heart. I am yours. And you are mine.

Since I met you, my life has never been the same. Shukran for making it better and happier. I love you my love.

So this is what it’s like to be with you. I’ve barely noticed it these days. Nevertheless, our love is still as fresh as morning breath after brushing our teeth every morning lol. It has been wonderful to grow to loving you, my dearest hubby.

We may not have much but your love has been more than enough for me. I am with you always and love you for eternity.

You are so kind, generous, sweet and handsome, as bonus. I hope that you stay that way forever.

I love you so much don't forget that

And I'd like to be your wife soon baby.

Mwah