GoldCar Rental / overcharge

Information below explains my situation. These are copies of emails I have sent to Goldcar without a single acknowledgement or response.

See content. I strongly advise that you respond.

Sent: 24 July 2018 09:26

Good Morning Goldcar

My membership number is [protected].

Why have you not responded to my emails. From my position it appears that you are trying to avoid sending me the rebate for the overcharge. Would it be easier for you if you deduct the 35.99 from my next booking that I will make this week?

I request that you display the common courtesy of replying to this email so this matter can be finalised. Without a response I will be forced to seek legal advice.

Sent: 19 June 2018 10:12

Please respond

Sent: 18 June 2018 11:33

Good Morning

You will note from my email of the 31 May 2018 that I was overcharged by 35.99 GBP. I have been a customer of Goldcar many times over many years. I am disappointed that you have not responded to my email, and arranged for the refund due to me.

Kindly respond accordingly thereby avoiding the necessity of further action.

Sent: 31 May 2018 09:49
Subject: charge error

Good Morning

Booking NAoa€ - 25 March 2018 10:09 - Girona pick up 28-03-2018 dropoff 16-04-2018

Paid crazy smart rate in full - 139.36 (including unlimited mileage / car passenger insurance / partial damage cove with excess / third party liability insurance / VAT, local taxes.

= amount to be paid 0.00

On collection - contract [protected] matricular: 4069JYY - The girl on the desk mistakenly charged me 35.99 euros.

Please send the 35.99 back on my credit card.

Kindly send me an acknowledgement and confirm the refund.

Sr