Gold Elements / Duped at Calgary Airport

1 Calgary, AB, Canada Review updated:

I am pissed at the Calgary Airport for housing such crooks (as far as I'm concerned). The Israel people that own this company, Gold Elements, or who are selling for this company are a total rip-off. They are fast-talking, won't listen to you when you want to leave, crowd your space and get in your face, check your boarding pass to find out what time you board and say you have lots of time. As it turned out, I did not get the food I complained to her that I needed before I boarded, as I was starving. The nerve of the sales person checking my boarding pass to see what time I board saying that I have lots of time and she would only take a few minutes of my time. She took 20 minutes of my time and was very pushy. I finally gave in and said that I would purchase a jar of cream for $157.00 (not worth it in my opinion) but to get away from her so I could get on my flight, thinking that I could just return the product. Of course, the receipt says no refunds only exchange. I did not use the product at all. I want my money back from these pushy crooks!

He
May 14, 2015

More Gold Elements Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ro
      29th of Sep, 2016

Just look at the most recent CTV News reportage about them (Soap Stories) and how they crooked a customer for 10K (yes, That's Ten thousand dollars for face creams):

Or how they insulted a customer in order to make a sale but she made her fb post go viral and was shared over 100K times by fb users:

Different Names Being Used By the Company :

Premier Spa Boutique - The most veteran one, was used at the malls first and where they sold the brand "Premier Dead Sea".
    Dead Sea Secrets - Used by them in the past in contracts and paycheck.
    Gratiae - Used as the name of the Store/kiosk/booth in newer locations where the brand "Gratiae" being sold (curently at the CORE Shopping Centre, Calgary Downtown)
    Soap Stories - used since the end of 2011 at the newer locations at the malls where they been kicked out previously under different names, Selling the brand "Era Ageless"and "Gratiae".
    Gold Elements/Elements Spa - was a recent name for their stores in Calgary, AB selling different brands (mostly “Gratiae”). No locations are in existence anymore under that name as far as I know.
    Flurries Sheepskin - An Imitation of U.G.G sheepskin boots. The company operated in BC, AB, ON between 2010-2014, currently closed.