GNS, INC / Refund

I order two units (by mistake) of Acai Berry Edge pills in January. One order was processed Jan. 18 and the other Jan. 19. The terms were if I was unsatisfied with the order, I could return, and have it received back within 30 days from the date of purchase.

I never opened either bottle. I called the company for a return authorization number. I told them at the time I called that the advertisement was misleading. They gave me an authorization number and said I could return both. I did that. Then they charged my account 79.90 on February 9 and February 10. So I am out $159.82 for absolutely nothing. I do not have the pills--never opened either bottle, yet have been charged for them.

I have emailed them twice with no response.

D  19th of Jun, 2009 by
To: Olene Taylor

We are sorry for the bad experience with our company. Our records indicate that your account has been refunded on 02.11.09. Also your auto ship has been off since 02.04.09 so you will no longer receive any product from our company. If you have any more questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us, our number is 1800-595-4670. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

GNS Supervisor