Gmac Smartlease / awful company

United States Review updated:
GMAC Smartlease
Purchased a Saturn at the end of the lease. GMAC wants to charge me millage on a car I purchased. I paid more than the residual value and the full amount required by GMAC as a payoff amount. Now they want $1400 for excessive millage. I bought the car. What a rip. They are threatening me and ruining my credit.

N  11th of Jun, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
OMG. Let me just tell ... I will NEVER do business with GMAC again!!!
Once I go over a DAY late on my payment, they are calling my cell phone and work phone at least 6 times a day, and hang up when I answer the phone. I thought I had a 10 day grace period?> I also own a BMW, and have a loan with a credit union, and I should of went through the credit union for the Hummer. GMAC is just awful. They don't care about the customer. And they stalk you once you are even a day late! I've been a customer for 4 years with them, I was late three times. And each time I've been late, they have harassed me for payment, and it made me extremely uncomfortable. I had to call them and yell at the girl to stop calling me 6 times a day, and as late as 9:00 PM.. and early as 8:30 AM on a Sunday morning, and I'm only 3 days late!!! They are awful and I am letting all of my clients and associates know to NEVER NEVER NEVER do business with GMAC.
N  15th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
curry chevrolet is the worst GM dealer! They are so rude with their brown teeth and fat saleswomen never go there!!!

PO Box 2969