Globe Telecom — customer service
Too many experiences to tell about this company's customer service.
Before you get any wrong ideas, no, I am not an employee of a rival company. I am just an ordinary consumer, hoping to receive the services I demand for.
1) Rude customer service person at the Ayala Triangle branch.
This was a long time ago when I requested to have my mobile phone line on International Roaming. Let's just say she was having a bad day. Too bad for her, my day was worse than hers. So I quickly made a phone call to their hotline, name-dropped a bit, and lo and behold, they put me on perpetual roaming AFTER my complaint.
2) After making three (3) attempts at applying for an internet connection through their hotline, I still have no word as to when they will install it.
I've given up. So tomorrow, I'll just call up the rival company, PLDT. Hopefully, these guys offer better services (fingers crossed).
3) There is absolutely no provision in their billing statement for a change in address.
Come on, Globe. You are an Ayala company --- you can do better than that! Show some brains, please.
More Globe Telecom Complaints & Reviews
- Globe Telecoms - notice of legal action 
- Globe Telecom - 8888 superunli25 and unlitxt20 
- Globe - bad customer service 
- Globe Telecom - Broadband Dep't. - approval of broadband to fraud person 
- Globe - unauthorized charges by 2123 facebook on globe
- Globe Telecom - old broadband connection with a/c no 862604269 & 868202396
- Globe Telecom - speed of wifi 
- Globe Telecom - about payment 
- Globe Telecommunications. - poor internet connection and landline is completely 'dead' 
- Globe Telecom - unethical, corrupt company