Globe Telecom - Broadband Dep't. / approval of broadband to fraud person
Sept. 22, 2013 when I decided to apply for an additional post paid plan at Globe Robinson's Place Manila. Mr. Espedido assisted me in my new application and asked an I.D. that will prove my identity but the said application was denied after assessment of my profile due to the broadband which is under my name with P8, 848.97 amount of credit of but already terminated. It is very clear to my knowledge that somebody used my identity. That information puzzled me because how did the staff of Globe approved the broadband application, knowingly that in their records it wasn't me because the information of that fraud person and me didn't matched. As soon as I found out that someone uses my name I submitted the other day an affidavit of denial but due to negligence Mr. Espedido lost it. I also submitted other pertinent documents like Xerox copy of NSO Marriage contract, letter of protest, DepEd ID. I believe that my identity was used by the insider because the license I.D. I submitted in my first application was used or it was a clear manifestation of an inside job. The status SINGLE, ADDRESS, and MOTHER MAIDEN NAME and SIGNATURE of this fraud person do not matched with my legal documents and the 3 affix signature under my license was not my signature because the letter "v" and "z" in my surname was too different from him.
More Globe Telecom - Broadband Dep't. Complaints & Reviews
- Globe Telecom - customer service 
- Globe Telecoms - notice of legal action 
- Globe Telecom - 8888 superunli25 and unlitxt20 
- Globe - bad customer service 
- Globe - unauthorized charges by 2123 facebook on globe
- Globe Telecom - old broadband connection with a/c no 862604269 & 868202396
- Globe Telecom - about payment
- Globe Telecommunications. - poor internet connection and landline is completely 'dead'
- Globe Telecom - unethical, corrupt company 
- Globe Telecom - gcash - misinformation and in a way, scam and bad customer service