Global Career Management / Do nothing but can charge thousands

GCM, global career management, pretended to sign up for customer satisfaction and sold you on the possibilities to obtain higher level jobs - this was a complete false illusion. Not only did not they take 4k+ worth of for lack lustre consulting advice on career growth, but had the audacity to charge additional fees. Their consultants wanted to be executive coaches with no practice experience obtaining higher level jobs. All GCM does is rewrite your resume and mail them out to people but returns no results. GCM does not find companies for you and in fact you do all the work finding the companies and opportunities. There is quite literally very little GCM does for you as much as a job board like Monster or the Latter could do. Global career management is a complete waste of money and time. Please do not sign up with a bunch of tired and old retirees who do not have any clue on helping people obtain higher level jobs.

Va

Comments

• Al
      28th of Jul, 2008

I paid several thousands of dollars to this company with the expectations they would help me find a new career. Not only did my counselor help pick out companies I was interested in, train me for my interviews, but he also helped me negotiate a 10% salary increase and a sign on bonus that eventually paid for the services in itself. I am sorry that you did not have the same experience with this company as I did.