Menu
CB Manpower

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Manpower

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Manpower. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Manpower.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Manpower's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Manpower, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Manpower. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

T
8:03 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I absolutely agree. I am sad to say I know what it feels like from a recruiter stand point as an associate, what they call IN HOUSE TEMP. Manpower exploits its ASSOCIATES AND EMPLOYEES, for money and greed. I am disheartened that I devoted my hard knowledge in the recruiting field to such a disregarding company. Core Values, that's a laugh. Looks good on...

P
10:32 am EDT

Manpower Application Process

This company advertises for contract employees to perform administrative assistant functions for their clients on short and long-term conditions. I have applied for several postings on various job boards and every time they call me, I am asked to come into their office and complete paperwork that includes IRS Tax Withholding forms. The requirement is that these forms MUST be completed prior to any interview or discussion regarding the position. Why do they need withholding forms completed if I do not have a job? If this is not illegal, it should be. What an easy way to steal someone's ID!

Hide full review
P
2:26 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Recently, Manpower had me working at Walmart.Com and when I went in to work on Saturday afternoon (3:30-12:00 shift), my badge would not unlock the door for me to go in... had to get the security guard to let me in. When I confronted my supervisor, she handed me a pack of lies about what I was doing wrong in my work, which I knew for a fact, were complete...

I
5:46 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The owner of Anthony Manpower and Employment Agency (Anthony) oversells before a customer signs on the line. Ultimately, the maids do not match what he promised (and said he personally interviewed) in terms of verbal ability and other work attitude areas. These are minor - after the third failed maid (first did not arrive, the next two were really horrible...

Read full review of Manpower and 1 comment