Glamour Shots / Rip Off's Beware

1 90-15 Queens BlvdElmhust QNs, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 718-393-3260

Please, Please, Please... Don't use this Glamour Shot Location. They have no sense of customer service. These people work off a commission and want you to purchase as many pictures they can push on you. I was over charged by the mistake of the representative working there and when I brought this to her attention all she said she could do was give me more pictures. She wanted me to take over $620 dollars of pictures instead of my reimbursement. I didn't want to pay for her mistake and asked to speak to the manager and requested to speak to Kenny V. which didn't realize that this incompetent worker had forgotten to put me on hold and heard him that he didn't want to change the price and give me some more pictures.

Unfortunately, they had to reimburse me $420 dollars of the money however, when I called again to discuss how she miss ordered and placed one of my smaller frames on canvas (which we agreed we didn't want and she insisted that it was of no charge) he was willing to fix the problem but without returning me my money. Basically giving him $200 dollars of my money for his employee’s error.

When I spoke to Kenny V. he was extremely arrogant and cursed at me and told me to take it up with my credit card company and hung up the phone. What ever happen to "customer’s first" and professionalism? I finally tried contacting him and he wouldn't take any of my calls and have a pending case with the Franchise and Small clams. Please beware of this location this, it is obvious that he has done this before don't fall into the trap.

Comments

• Un
      26th of May, 2008

CONTACT THE ACTUAL OWNER OF GLAMOUR SHOTS(CANDID COLOR) HIS NAME IS JACK COUNTS AND YOU REACH HIM AT CANDID COLOR IN OAKLAHOMA CITY, OK.
    THE OWNER OF THAT STORE JAMES O'NEAL IN NY DOESN'T CARE IF YOU ARE HAPPY AS LONG AS THEY GOT THIER MONEY. YES THEY WORK ON COMMISSION AND A VERY HIGH AMOUNT OF COMMISSION. FIGHT IT WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO THE NAIL.

• Un
      19th of Jun, 2008

I am sorry to hear that. I had an issue with the store and I was forwarded to the corporate office at 972-334-9360 and the Customer Service Manager Noel helped me out immediately and I was very pleased with the results.