Glamour Shots / Customer Service & Prices

Glamour Shots
1750 Deptford Center Rd # 1246 Woodbury
Phone: (856) 853-1700
I had received a call from the sales rep stating that the manager came into the store to review the store's sales for the week. He proceeded to tell me that one of my pictures had been selected to be hung up in the store and after 30 or 60 days (I'm not for sure how many days was quoted to me) I would get the picture and the frame and in addition to that I would receive a CD with all of my pictures on it. I was really excited until he told me that it would be a charge for this ($399) and how there was only two spots left. I told him that I was not interested because I had already spent a substantial amount of money on pictures already.

Then I went to pick up my pictures from the Deptford Mall location. I had a few questions about getting the pictures that I had purchased on a CD and why the DVD I was given would not allow me to copy it. He seemed to be a little irritated because I was asking him questions. He told me that if I wanted the pictures on CD it would be $116 per pose. I proceeded to ask him why would I have to pay for the poses that I actually purchased. He said that he could only email me the one pose because that was a package but not the other because I only purchased an 8x10. I did not agree with that because I paid for that one as well. I have not received an email with the picture yet. I paid $431.00 for a value package, image collection, and an 8x10 which I think was extremely expensive but to be greeted with a nonchalant attitude because I was asking questions is unacceptable to me. To me it says the sale has been made and we do not want to be bothered anymore. This is bad business because now I would not recommend Glamour Shots to any of my friends and family for this reason as well as because of the prices.

Overall, this experience has been a learning experience. As a consumer I feel as those I was suckered by a good salesman.

N  1st of Sep, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I agree about Glamour Shots being a huge rip off. I am only sorry I did not read these complaints before I went!!!
N  26th of May, 2012 by
i worked at glamour shots for a while and what i found out was it depoends on the manager. i went through 4 managers! the second was the best and lasted the longest.aside from the job being about commision you would get calls and yelled at from a district manager 3 states away if you were on hourly pay. i am already a makeup artist and thought it would be good to promotre myself from this place. instead it was embarrassing to see the look on people's face when they are quoted a $7000 price for pictures. the manager there now is just short of a pickpocket. its ridiculous. i wouldnt send my worst enemy to this place
A  12th of Nov, 2013 by
I have to agree that the entire Glamour Shots experience is a huge rip off. I went to the Deptford Mall, NJ store and was horrified by the prices I was quoted. Yes, I finally did agree to a package with an ENORMOUS price tag, but if I had it to do over, I NEVER would have gone. I do NOT recommend a visit to any Glamour Shots unless you are VERY rich and are prepared to spend ridiculous amounts of money on your photos.

Glamour Shots Logo Glamour Shots