Glamour Shots / Customer Service & Prices
I had received a call from the sales rep stating that the manager came into the store to review the store's sales for the week. He proceeded to tell me that one of my pictures had been selected to be hung up in the store and after 30 or 60 days (I'm not for sure how many days was quoted to me) I would get the picture and the frame and in addition to that I would receive a CD with all of my pictures on it. I was really excited until he told me that it would be a charge for this ($399) and how there was only two spots left. I told him that I was not interested because I had already spent a substantial amount of money on pictures already.
Then I went to pick up my pictures from the Deptford Mall location. I had a few questions about getting the pictures that I had purchased on a CD and why the DVD I was given would not allow me to copy it. He seemed to be a little irritated because I was asking him questions. He told me that if I wanted the pictures on CD it would be $116 per pose. I proceeded to ask him why would I have to pay for the poses that I actually purchased. He said that he could only email me the one pose because that was a package but not the other because I only purchased an 8x10. I did not agree with that because I paid for that one as well. I have not received an email with the picture yet. I paid $431.00 for a value package, image collection, and an 8x10 which I think was extremely expensive but to be greeted with a nonchalant attitude because I was asking questions is unacceptable to me. To me it says the sale has been made and we do not want to be bothered anymore. This is bad business because now I would not recommend Glamour Shots to any of my friends and family for this reason as well as because of the prices.
Overall, this experience has been a learning experience. As a consumer I feel as those I was suckered by a good salesman.
More Glamour Shots Complaints & Reviews
- Glamour Shots - Unprofessional Photos 
- Glamour Shots - Deceptive sales practices! 
- Glamour Shots Photography - Total rip off! 
- Glamour shots Avenues Jax, FL - unprofessional- inappropriate 
- Glamour Shots - Ripped off! 
- Glamour Shots Licensing - Service 
- Glamour Shots - Aggressive sales practices overpriced pictures and bait and switch tactics
- Glamour Shots - Appointment scheduling and Phone call thereafter
- Glamour Shots - Never got my picture
- Glamour Shots Perimeter Village in Dunwoody Atlanta Area - Over priced expensive packages, High Sales Pressure Tactics, Deceiving Groupon Deal, Violation of Privacy of Clients, Dirty Floors