SUBMIT A COMPLAINT

Gladeglade candle

dear sir: i just thought you should be aware that last night my glade candle which was near the end exploded on my table. it actually started burning the top of my table.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Dublin, PA the glass it was in just shattered all over the table. nobody got hurt but if i wasn't home we could of had a fire. not good.If this isn't the right dept, please forward to the correct dept. thankyou scott Hilton email [protected]@verizon.net

Sc
Nov 25, 2018

Post your comment