Gillette / your asinine offensive anti-men/boy/male “advertisement”...

1 Canada Review updated:

UNBELIEVABLE that you think your social justice, politically correct, anti-male commercial would be acceptable to people!!! I've spoken to at least 10 other men who use your product and we are all quitting today. It just is so unbelievable how out of touch you must be to the regular hardworking (& non sicko) males who WERE your loyal customers. This whole "toxic male" BS that you're trying to force down our throats is NOT going to work! Making men the enemy & DISCRIMINATING AGAINST US when you run such a politically charged ad is not acceptable! This doctrine is from the Extreme Left, Marxist part of the Democrat Party & global socialists. Michael Jordan (a Democrat) wisely said when asked to enter the political fray: "Republicans buy shoes too!" Meaning it would alienate roughly half his potential customers... That wisdom is no longer evident today, specifically at Gillette... Makes me wonder how much diversity of thought you have there in your ad Dept or among the leaders of your company... Do you have any Conservatives voices represented among you, you couldn't have or you wouldn't have made such a huge mistake today!

Ky
Jan 15, 2019

Comments

• Mr
      15th of Jan, 2019

Well, thanks so much for pissing in the girl power movement.

• Jd
      16th of Jan, 2019

The people I most feel sorry for is your employees . To no fault of there own they work for the single most ignorant bunch of executives I have ever seen. Way to go Gilette for putting a once great brand out of business over nonsense. Soon I hope that no matter how much you intimidate, insult, or frankly bully people they are not going to believe what you believe! Again I am so sorry to the Gilette employees and there families because your business is going to be out of business!

• Me
      21st of Feb, 2019

F the liberal agenda. I hope all the worthless libtards move to North Korea

• Mr
      21st of Feb, 2019

@meoff I'm still waiting for them to move to Canada.