Gillette / your asinine offensive anti-men/boy/male “advertisement”...
UNBELIEVABLE that you think your social justice, politically correct, anti-male commercial would be acceptable to people!!! I've spoken to at least 10 other men who use your product and we are all quitting today. It just is so unbelievable how out of touch you must be to the regular hardworking (& non sicko) males who WERE your loyal customers. This whole "toxic male" BS that you're trying to force down our throats is NOT going to work! Making men the enemy & DISCRIMINATING AGAINST US when you run such a politically charged ad is not acceptable! This doctrine is from the Extreme Left, Marxist part of the Democrat Party & global socialists. Michael Jordan (a Democrat) wisely said when asked to enter the political fray: "Republicans buy shoes too!" Meaning it would alienate roughly half his potential customers... That wisdom is no longer evident today, specifically at Gillette... Makes me wonder how much diversity of thought you have there in your ad Dept or among the leaders of your company... Do you have any Conservatives voices represented among you, you couldn't have or you wouldn't have made such a huge mistake today!
More Gillette Complaints & Reviews
- Gillette - defective razor blade 
- Gillette Fusion Power Cartridges - customer service (product locked) 
- Gillette shaving foam - container exploded 
- Gillette - gillette commercial 
- Gillette - lately the razors became terrible 
- Gillette - razor
- Gillette - your new ideology
- Gillette - toxic men behavior ad
- Gillette - help to understand why you are attacking men
- Gillette - recent ad