Gexa Energy / Highest rates
My electricity rates have been 13.35cents per KwH the highest probably around and not even renewable. Apart from this I have had monthly variable charges ranging from $38-$20 (no explanation - just says variable charge).
On top of this I have the Oncor fees. I have given my AA ff # on multiple occassions. But not a single mile has been added to my account for 5 yrs.
I finally decided to wake up and switch providers.
I have called them to understand the charges - but they have no explanation.
Please review all the charges carefully if you have GEXA as you might be paying significantly high rates for your electircity.
Oct 2008 to March 2009 rates were 19.8cents
From then on it has decreased a bit by bit and it is at 13.35cents now.
More Gexa Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Gexa Energy - No customer service 
- Gexa Energy - Rate increase of 100% in 6 months 
- Gexa Energy - Rate Hikes
- Gexa Energy - Unethical Billing Practices 
- Gexa Energy - Bait and Switch 
- Gexa Energy - Billing errors and overcharges!
- Gexa Energy Electric Rates - variable rates
- Gexa Energy - Disconnect Notices
- Gexa Energy - Rip off
- Gexa Energy - Ridiculous Fees