Gevalia — May actually assist Identity Thieves
I too just received a shipment from Gevalia that I had not asked for, and when I contacted them online I was told the order was paid for using a VISA card that ended in 9571 and expires in 3/2011. The Gevalia Rep (Laurie Osmon Executive Representative for Gevalia ) would not tell me the name of the bank that issued the card, so VISA Global was unable to stop it in its tracks and neutralize the thief quickly.
Hopefully the police and Feds will have better luck getting info from Ms Osmon than I did.
Looks like Gevalia is willing to assist newbie Identity Thieves so long as they place an order for a Gevalia product, and to *** with the consumers who get hurt by their obstruction.
More Gevalia Complaints & Reviews
- Gevalia Coffee - unwanted shipment 
- Gevalia Coffee - Beware of them 
- Gevalia Coffee - Charged my account illegally 
- Gevalia Coffee - Unauthorized charge to my card 
- Gevalia - Fruadulently obtained membership 
- Gevalia Coffee Bookkeeping - Shabby customer treatment
- Gevalia - COFFEE ORDER 
- Gevalia - Unwanted shipment
- Gevalia - cappuccino
- Gevalia - Unauthorized charges