Georgia Farm Bureau / Hasty Cancellation of Farm Policy

1 Macon, GA, United States Review updated:

I would not recommend Georgia Farm Bureau for any Homeowners/rental/farm insurance. I recently was canceled after 8 years of no claims, no missed payments and 6 days beyond their cancellation date. This is an unreasonable, unfeeling and uncaring company. Did I say unfair? Terrible company!! It's questionable if they will be around in a few years. Their horrible treatment of their customers will likely catch up.c6

Comments

• Ni
      14th of Sep, 2012

l would have to agree. I too have just been cancelled after 8 years with absolutely no claims or late payments. The letter I have just receives give no explanation?????

• Tr
      25th of Feb, 2015

I don't really have time to go into all of their crimes against my person and policy. But the more I read, I just have to wonder why they are out walking around? Why hasn't somebody, law enforcement put the silver handcuffs on the adjusters? the officers? Do you want their home addresses and phone numbers? I can provide if you need. I feel a mini-bernie madeoff coming on this company. Long over due.

• Rr
      23rd of Jan, 2019

We agree. They tried to total my mother-in-law's vehicle after more than 50 (!) years of her being a member when the only damage was cosmetic, due to a tree limb falling on the vehicle. Perfectly good car. We got an appraisal for 1/2 of what their adjuster tried to claim was the damage amount and got the vehicle fixed. Yes, they grudgingly agreed to pay for it, but never admitted to being wrong and tried to tell me that totaling her car was for her own good!! Needless to say, we switched our insurance and have now allowed our Farm Bureau membership to lapse. There is no benefit to having a "local" agent when everything is really handled out of Macon.