Genie Bra leggings / No notification on the Status of my order - Temporarily Out of Stock

United States Review updated:

I placed an order on 1/2/15 for the TV advertised leggings. I received an initial email confirming my order after that nothing. After several weeks had passed I went on the site looking for a way to track my order. I put in my order number and the status indicated the product was temporary out of stock. There was no mention of when it might shipped, etc. I sent an email indicating that this is totally unacceptable. If i had not looked up my order I would still be waiting and expecting my order. At a minimum they could have sent me an email indicating the product was out of stock with some indication of when it might be in stock and shipped. It is 2/10/15 and I have Not received any follow up emails from Genie Bra. This is the worst customer service experience I have ever experienced. I will NEVER order from company again.

Td
Feb 10, 2015

Comments

• Mo
      12th of Feb, 2015

my story is exactly the same. They won't respond via several methods and they won't refund my money.