Genie Bra - Horrible Customer ServiceCustom genie bras

Placed an order on their website for 6 bras...2 regular genie bras and 4 of the custom bras. I ordered size large in all, but the custom bras were way too small. Afraid to just go up to the next size I followed their instructions to return the 4 bras for a refund. I recd confirmation of their receipt and that credit would go to my credit card. They only credited me back for two of the bras.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Wallingford, CT I called and the rep said that because they were on sale I'd only get half back ($20 instead of $40)and that I had agreed to that when I called for the return...I DID NOT...why would I agree to get only half my money back? I asked to speak to a supervisor and he said I was rude and transferred my call. The supervisor apologized and assured me that I'd get credit for the other two bras that were returned. Well, guess what I just recd a refund...but for $10 (only one bra, not two) WT? At this point I am frustrated and just want to say forget it...but will tell everyone I know NOT to do business with this company.

Jan 20, 2017