GEMB / Fraud
My name is Trooper Mata from the Michigan State Police. I'm working on a Fraud complaint against GEMB.
I looked on line thinking I would call and help an 80 year old couple take care of their problems. I ran into the same roadblocks as the rest of you.
I'm willing to do my best to take this thing to the next level. What I'm asking from you all is some help.
Anyone who is willing to mail me a handwritten (or typed and signed in your own hand) letter about their problems with GEMB will help move things along.
Here is what I need, in this order:
Date your problems started.
Who were you in contact with.
Outcome. (please note if the problem is still ongoing)
Your full Legal Name and contact information.
Address, city, state, zip
Contact phone number, (work, mobile or home is fine)
I want to find out what's going on with these people and who they really are. I need your help.
Michigan State Police, Wayland Post #69
Wayland, MI., 49348
More GEMB Complaints & Reviews
- GEMB - Past-Due bills and notices 
- GEMB - Unknown credit inquiry
- GEMB - ON CREDIT REPORT 
- GEMB - Credit report name
- GEMB - Sam's club discover
- GEMB - No bill sent, Debit made to Checking Account without notice. 
- GEMB - Knowingly filed false damaging negative rpt 
- GEMB - unauthorized credit check 
- GEMB - fraudulent account
- GEMB - Payment posting