Geek Squad — liars
After spending $3000 at Best Buy-the Geek Squad was to come to our home to assist and instruct us in setting up our 3 new TVs and stands. The day of the 1st scheduled appt. after spending hours waiting on the Geek Squad to show up-we called and they said our appt. was cancelled, but they couldn't tell us who cancelled the appt. We asked when they would be coming-the soonest they would reschedule us was a week later. The day of the 2nd scheduled appt. we called to see what time they would be coming. We were told our appt. had been cancelled. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? They said they could reschedule us for the following week. What a joke. We should have went to Shemans.
More Geek Squad Complaints & Reviews
- Geek Squad - geek squad - is a total rip off! 
- Geek Squad - phone insurance 
- Best Buy/geek Squad - tv repair took forever 
- Best Buy Geek Squad - the geek squad really sucks! 
- Best Buy / Geek Squad - laptop repair 
- Geek Squad - repair a virus in my laptop - lost my entire data + fraud
- Geek Squad - did not replace defective part for freezer
- Geek Squad - can't fix my problem 
- Geek Squad - moving old info from old microsoft hard drive to newly purchased hard drive work done with geek squad at hutchinson, mn location 
- Best Buy / Geek Squad - dumb # geek squad agents!