Geek Squad / kaspersky security
I purchased an h/p pavilion 20 all in one june 2013 with kaspersky security and after 2 years, I renewed. Had problems after 2 years and was referred to the geek squad as I had all kinds of viruses according to the geek squad. How did this happen with the protection I paid for? The geek squad charges me $199.00 to fix. Two month ago all of a sudden kaspersky was gone with over 200 days left on my subscription. Contacted kaspersky and was told to buy a disk for $16.00 and some change, i've never received the disk. Told to upgrade from windows 8.1 to ten, lost my email and every time I contact windows they say to use a password they will send in my email. How can I that if I can't get into my email and of course geek squad can fix it for $199.00.
More Geek Squad Complaints & Reviews
- Geek Squad - geek squad - is a total rip off! 
- Geek Squad - phone insurance 
- Best Buy/geek Squad - tv repair took forever 
- Best Buy Geek Squad - the geek squad really sucks! 
- Best Buy / Geek Squad - laptop repair 
- Geek Squad - repair a virus in my laptop - lost my entire data + fraud
- Geek Squad - did not replace defective part for freezer
- Geek Squad - can't fix my problem 
- Geek Squad - moving old info from old microsoft hard drive to newly purchased hard drive work done with geek squad at hutchinson, mn location 
- Best Buy / Geek Squad - dumb # geek squad agents!