GearXSScam

P Review updated:

I placed an order totaling $80.00 on 12-5-10. I received an email on 12-9-10 stating that the merchandise had been shipped and a Fedex tracking number. The Fedex tracking site says that the information was received, but has not been picked up and is not in transit. I left a message using the company's website contact form requesting proof of shipment, or a refund. I have received no response. These people are scammers and thieves. Do not ever order anything from them.

• C
      Oct 23, 2014

GEARXS

I purchased sheet set with pillow cases from GEARXS. Limited time offer one day only. Stated
    the product was bamboo. No other fibers were mentioned. I received the package opened the
    sheets and then realized that they were not bamboo. They were in fact 60 percent bamboo and 40 percent microfiber. I called customer service and they told me they could not refund any bedding
    that had been opened. The fact that not all of the correct information had been presented in the advert was never a problem for them only the consumer.
    They could only offer 10 percent refund. Imagine 10 percent refund on something I had
    not imagined I ordered. I can only sleep in in natural fibers due to illnesses that I have.
    Why is a company like this still in business?