[Resolved] GearBubble / wife heart necklace

My husband ordered my necklace on November 24, 2016. Order number gb_f0fdaf4b2945b329. When I call the number provided, I get a recording that tells me to email. When I email I get an automated message telling me my request is being reviewed. It is now December 24 and I still have no necklace. There is a tracking number but it is useless. At this point I just want my money back and never to hear the name "gearbubble" again.

• Resolution statement

• GearBubble Customer Care's Response, Jun 14, 2018

The order for the necklace, gb_f0fdaf4b2945b329, was refunded on 12/29/2016.

Lo
Dec 24, 2016

Comments

• Wi
      25th of Dec, 2016

What does the tracking number tell you? It is probably stuck in customs, and if you call them with the tracking number, it might shake it loose.

• Bo
      19th of Jan, 2017

Did you get your refund?

• Al
      13th of Jun, 2018

On May 7th. I purchased a necklace for my wife. The money has been deducted from my checking acc. I was hoping to get it in time for Mother's Day, and Father's Day is a week away and still I haven't received the necklace. My name is Albert Bailey, address 3001 Yorktowne Dr, Laplace, LA 70068. Cell phone 504-812-4725, e-mail address bailalb@aol.com. I need someone to contact me or put my money back in my account, if not I'm going to contact the Better Business Berea. You people have no business advertising if you can't deliver.

• Ge
      14th of Jun, 2018

@albertbailey Hello Albert,
    Upon checking, the necklace you ordered was shipped on May 22nd. The shipping times on this item are 10-15 business days and that time does not include weekends or holidays. The latest status on your tracking, you can view here: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tLabels=9400136897846384225775

June 9, 2018, 10:00 am
    Insufficient Address
    LA PLACE, LA 70069
    Your item was returned to the sender on June 9, 2018 at 10:00 am in LA PLACE, LA 70069 because of an incomplete address.

Your order had the address as Yorktowne Dr, Laplace, LA, , 70068, United States

We will refund this order for you. Please allow 5-10 business days for the funds to reflect back in your account. You will receive an email confirmation once the refund has been initiated. We apologize for the inconvenience.