[Resolved] GearBubble / round pendant necklace $ 34.95

ordered thru PayPal, United States

Order for Clark Wayne Napier Florence KY
Placed order Oct.11, 2018...received item in mail today Oct 27 with a note from post office saying they are sorry they destroyed it...called post office they will not refund my money...said to call you for refund...I have the package...it looks like they ran over it with the truck...the package has a big tire mark on it with a hole about the size of half dollar. you charged me $ 39.90...I would appreciate my money back and you get in touch with USPS WHO DESTROYED THIS NECKLACE... Thank you...Clark W Napier [protected]

• Resolution statement

• GearBubble Customer Care's Response, Nov 02, 2018

Hello Clark,
    Thank you for your message. We're sorry that happend. We have refunded your order. Please allow 5-10 business days for the funds to reflect back in your account. You will receive an email confirmation once the refund has been initiated. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,