GearBest — item not delivered
I ordered a mobile phone on the 9th November, which was sent out by gearbest. On receipt of the item in my country, the delivery company had lost the item. The delivery company admit they have lost the item and simply ask gearbest to raise a claim. I cannot deal with the delivery company directly.
I have raised a number of tickets with gearbest support, invariably receiving different responses, all ultimately resulting in "please collect your item from the delivery company within 14 days". The delivery company have told me it is lost. I have told gearbest to raise a claim, and had they actually done so they will realise the item is lost. The aftersales care is poor.
In gearbests defence, I have ordered from them for a couple of years, and any issues has been resolved promptly. I will however, never again, order from them.
More GearBest Complaints & Reviews
- GearBest - product not received 
- GearBest - very professional thieves! 
- GearBest - beelink x2 tv box 4k h.265 decoding/defective product 
- [Resolved] GearBest - faulty product delivered. 
- GearBest - leagoo m8 pro
- GearBest - continuous nonsense going on at gearbest 
- GearBest - worst website ever
- GearBest - scam company 
- GearBest - gearbest / nontrustworthy
- GearBest - never received good and they will now speak to me in any form