GE Washer / Damage

1 MA, US Review updated:
Phone: 5089719192

It's ashamed Home Depot takes little pride in customer satisfaction. Not once, but twice, a brand new washing machine was delivered to my home damaged. What surprises me in the nonchalant approach to your well being. We now will buy from another source due to the inaction, and quite frankly, customers are not important.

We purchased based on delivery charge of zero. It's too bad two attempts were made to deliver the washing machine, and in both cases, damaged!!! Quite a disappointment, but not an issue for Home Depot. Maybe if some of letters such as this, something would be done. But one customer complaining is no skin off the back of the great Home Depot

Comments

• Su
      Dec 04, 2012

my neighbor has also had the same problems with a refrigerator. I sure u will find they using inexperienced workers and they have a bad customer service. Always..Go to a professional appliance store or buy a used one. I take appliances to repair stores for warranties. Other wise i repair them myself. Where the hell is Consumer protection...:(